Presented by the Kids Advisory Team and select speakers…
For all teachers, workers, substitutes, parents and anyone enthusiastic about ministering to children; infants to 5th grade. Morning coffee and simple brunch provided after the main session.
Saturday, Nov 15
9:30-noon at the church building.Please arrange your own babysitting. For those without resources to do so, contact us for assistance.
Highlights Main session and breakout topics:
- Uniting our ministry vision and teaching practices
- How to support kids with anxiety
- How to build creative lessons
- How to reach children with Scripture at each age level
- Making the most of our new teacher resources
RSVP requested so that we can plan food and breakout sessions appropriately.