Our Small Groups meet all over the Spokane Metropolitan Area. These small groups help us connect Christians and friends into a loving family environment where the Bible is shared, prayer is for each other and people can enjoy an atmosphere where they can be real, honest and open with their lives. Our Small Groups are inspired by the model of the early Christians found in scripture when they met with one another in their homes. Also, the Word of God is full of "one another" scriptures which serve as a model for our groups to participate in biblical fellowship.
- Romans 12:10 Be devoted to one another in brotherly love. Honor one another above yourselves.
- Romans 12:16 Live in harmony with one another. Do not be proud, but be willing to associate with people of low position. Do not be conceited.
- Romans 13:8 [ Love, for the Day is Near ] Let no debt remain outstanding, except the continuing debt to love one another, for he who loves his fellowman has fulfilled the law.
- Romans 15:14 [ Paul the Minister to the Gentiles ] I myself am convinced, my brothers, that you yourselves are full of goodness, complete in knowledge and competent to instruct one another.
- Galatians 5:13 You, my brothers, were called to be free. But do not use your freedom to indulge the sinful nature ; rather, serve one another in love.
- Ephesians 4:2 Be completely humble and gentle; be patient, bearing with one another in love.
- Ephesians 4:32 Be kind and compassionate to one another, forgiving each other, just as in Christ God forgave you.
- Ephesians 5:21 Submit to one another out of reverence for Christ.
If you would like more information on how to connect into a Small Group contact: Shawna Nollmeyer.
- Colossians 3:16 Let the word of Christ dwell in you richly as you teach and admonish one another with all wisdom, and as you sing psalms, hymns and spiritual songs with gratitude in your hearts to God.
- 1 Thessalonians 5:11
- Hebrews 3:13 But encourage one another daily, as long as it is called Today, so that none of you may be hardened by sin's deceitfulness.
- Hebrews 10:24 And let us consider how we may spur one another on toward love and good deeds.
- Hebrews 10:25 Let us not give up meeting together, as some are in the habit of doing, but let us encourage one anotherand all the more as you see the Day approaching.
- 1 Peter 1:22 Now that you have purified yourselves by obeying the truth so that you have sincere love for your brothers, love one another deeply, from the heart.
- 1 John 1:7 But if we walk in the light, as he is in the light, we have fellowship with one another, and the blood of Jesus, his Son, purifies us from all sin.
- 1 John 4:11 Dear friends, since God so loved us, we also ought to love one another.
- 1 John 4:12 No one has ever seen God; but if we love one another, God lives in us and his love is made complete in us.